Welcome to FOL soccer club!
We are excited to inform you that we are finally in the beginning stages of starting our soccer club alongside Portland Timbers Little Leagues. This outreach project is open to anyone outside the church. Our goal is to teach our children that we can worship together, pray together, win together and lose together. If you are interested for your child to be a part of our club, follow the link below to sign up.
Ages 5 – 18
These are the following steps:
- Sign up your child (Kids and parents name, DOB & address)
- FOL Soccer Club staff and Timbers Administration make team
- Notify parents
2019 Spring Recreation Outline
- January 14 – Online Sign Up Begins
- February 8 – Sign Up Ends/Closed
- February 9 – Team placement starts
- February 15 – Teams assigned and parents notified.
- February 16 – Online Timbers Registration Begins
- March 20 – Parents Meeting U5/U6 6-6.30pm. U7/U8 6.45-7.15pm. U9-U18 7.30-8pm @ Kids City, which is a part of East hill Church, 701 N Main Ave, Gresham, OR 97030.
- April 2 – Training will start this week. Your coach will tell you what days, location and times.
- April 13 – Games start.
- May 4 – Jamboree. You will have a team and individual photo, free snack and other fun activities to do.
- May 19 – Make-up game. If games have been cancelled due to weather and/or field closure, that game will be scheduled to this date.
- May 25 – No game.
- June 8 – Season Concludes.
U5-U7 Early Registration: $95
U5-U7 Late Registration: $110
U8-U14 Early Registration: $105
U8-U14 Late Registration: $120
U15-U19 (High School) Early Registration: $90
U15-U19 (High School) Late Registration: $105 Uniform not required.
If you volunteer to coach you will receive $50 off your child’s registration fee. You must complete a background check, online concussion course and coaching clinic to qualify for this discount.
$25 for 1 jersey
$40 for 2 jersey’
Need More Information
Please contact Olga Golub 971-407-0198 or Yelena Shapaval 360-719-9350