In response to the recent Public Announcements about COVID-19 and large gatherings, we’d like to provide some clarity for members of Fountain of Life.
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God” Phil 4:6
As of now, our membership gathering is less than the number required from restricting meetings, ALL SERVICES at Fountain of Life WILL CONTINUE PER USUAL SCHEDULE. (1)
We will keep everyone updated if anything changes as early as possible. Please check social media Church platforms if you have any questions.
We ask that everyone be wise and help minimize the public health effects by following these simple tips:
1. Do your best to reduce the risk of infection.
- Avoid needless contact with those who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you become sick, especially if you have a cough, shortness of breath or fever since the cause of your sickness is at first uncertain.
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a tissue or your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched public surfaces and objects.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after using the restroom, coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
2. Respond wisely if you or your children do get sick, for the sake of everyone.
- Please stay home unless you are seeking medical care.
- Separate yourself from others in the home
- Don’t share personal hygiene items.
- Monitor your symptoms and seek medical care, if you get worse.
3. Pray for fellow members to stay healthy
4. Don’t forget to continue to support the Church financially as we strive to make an eternal impact for Christ. You can donate via Zelle: email@example.com
Our trust is in the Lord but these simple steps will go a long way to keeping us all as healthy as possible while serving God.
(1) Watch Church via Livestream when you are home