- The Church is the family of the elect, redeemed and saved by Jesus Christ, regardless of nationality, race, origin, or social status
- The Church is the body of Jesus Christ on earth and through the Church the saving Word of the Gospel sounds; The Church is responsible for the proclamation of His Word, His will for the present and the future for the inhabitants of the Earth.
- The Church is the Bride of Jesus Christ and can not belong to an individual, praise an individual, or be dependent on anyone other than Him.
- Bear the testimony of Jesus Christ to the ends of the Earth, preach the Gospel of salvation | Acts 1:8
- Ensures that the saved become disciples and followers of Jesus Christ | Matthew 28: 17-19
- Through the practice of Ministry | Ephesians 4: 11-12 the gifts of the Holy Spirit | 1 Corinthians 12: 8-27 through the care of cultivating the fruits of the Spirit | Galatians 5: 22-24 to “measure the full age of Christ” | Ephesians4: 13-16
- Remember those who are saved but impoverished, fallen, robbed by the enemy, lost the power of piety for the great vocation of His people | Revelations 1: 5-6; Hebrews 2: 5-6; 1 Corinthians 6: 2-3, 6-9, Mark 14: 15-18 Raising the respected and helping them will return to a worthy Christian life, restore the joy of salvation and become full in the way of fulfilling His destiny in his life.
- To do charity work | Galatians 6:10, James 1:27, Matthew 5:16, Matthew 5:45
Below is a list of some of our groups & social media sites designed to help you stay connected.